Saturday, 11 March 2017

New strategy - Steam Submarine completely free.

I'm trying a new strategy on Smashwords for a little while - giving away the whole Steam Submarine series (which is available as a single book on Amazon) completely for free as ebooks. I don't know how this will go, but I feel that giving away the first book in a series for free and not the others might irritate readers and make them less likely to buy other books. ...whilst giving the whole series for free might be such a positive experience it convinces the readers to spend money on my other books...

It is a decision I've made in response to reading the following post (alright it's 4 years old but still relevant I think...)

https://marketingchristianbooks.wordpress.com/2013/12/26/the-free-ebook-conundrum/

LINK TO THE STEAM SUBMARINE SERIES ON SMASHWORDS:
 Steam Submarine 

Please note it is likely to take a little while for the price change to filter through to the Apple iBookstore and other vendors...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear griffin friend and dirigible traveller - please feel free to leave a comment. I always try to moderate comments within 24 hours or earlier, so hopefully it will appear soon.